Developer needed to fix PHP and MySql bugs on OpenCart system.
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
I am looking for someone to fix a number of issues (bugs) created in our OpenCart site.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must know PHP and MySql very well.
2. Experience in OpenCart is needed.
There are two websites using OpenCart format.
1. Speed up website. Compressing resources with gzip or deflate.
2. Changing theme to referencing only one jquery not two.
3. Linking URL feed in admin area. Setting cron to auto pull data feed.
Type "SERIOUS BIDDER" in your private message otherwise your bid will be discard no matter how good you are.
More details in PMB.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online