Development to Yii Project (DCC)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 15
Please quote for the following work. In your response, please put a cost next to each of the 10 items.
The following are developments to be completed on [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] it so that the booked and cancelled sessions be logged for the admin to see. As there will be a lot of bookings generally booked and cancelled, can they be archived as for when the changes were made. Perhaps by month? (i.e. if changes were made today for a booking in May, the archive would be May).
2. On the homepage, remove the text and replace it with "Click here if you are a Parent", "Click here if you are a Childcare Provider"
We can then explain brief (probably by bullet points) why they should join etc.
3. Amend the search function to allow users to search within X miles (i.e. 0.5 miles, 1 mile, 2 miles, 3 miles, 5 miles, 10 miles and 25 miles). of their postcode and then show the results subject to this.
4. Add a new radio field to the search that asks a user "Are you:...researching childcare OR looking for discounted childcare".
If they choose researching then all search options disappear apart from their postcode and the mileage selector (3) and the results that appear are not filtered by availablity.
If they are looking for discounted childcare, all search options remain as now, plus the new mileage selector.
5. In the facilities that a nursery offers, can "Accepts Free Entitlement Funding" be changed to "Accepts 3-Year Old Early Years Funding" and also "Accepts 2-Year Old Early Years Funding" .
6. Can we change it such that any nursery review does not have to be authorised by an admin to go live. However, the admin should still be able to remove any reviews that they deem unsuitable.
7. At present the parent review has a picture of the nursery that has been reviewed next to the comments.
Can we allow the reviewer to select whether they are kept anoyomous and then show their name, or the word "Anoymous" next to the review.
8. Can the rating system that parents give out of 5 be tweaked. A parent needs to be able to rate a nursery out of 5 in the following categories:
Care by staff
Physical surroundings and settings
Value for money
9. Can the rating system be explained to a parent by way of a key, such that:
1 out of 5 - (Awful) I would never recommend this setting to anyone!
2 out of 5 - (Poor) A poor setting that does a couple of things well, but that is all.
3 out of 5 - (So So) Mostly good, but has some issues that if dealt with could make this setting much better.
4 out of 5 - (Very good) A lovely setting, which I would be happy to recommend.
5 out of 5 - (Stunning) Simply amazing! Thinking of having another child just so that I can send him or her to this setting!!
10. Simplify the parent registration so that they only have to provide the bare minimum info as mandatory if they are placing their children with a nursery that they have not used before. If they do use a nursery that they have not used before then they must fill in the full registration.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online