Dynamic web directory
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $325 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have an online directory of insurance agents. I have been collecting the agent data through a web form that submits the data by email. Once I receive the email, I have been publishing the directory manually in HTML. That was OK for the first few records, but the directory has grown to several hundred names and now I need to automate the process. Here's the current Directory URL: [url removed, login to view]
I am in a rush, so I want to build this in two parts:
PART I - QUICK FAST PUBLISH
1) Create MySql database and import records (all data in an Excel spreadsheet - see attached sample)
2) Create PHP script to dynamically create Directory from MySqul database (see include file for formatting)
- First Name
- Last Name
- CLTC (YES/NO)
- <FirstName> <LastName>
- <Agency> (NOTE: If none, then no agency line)
- <Address>, <City>, <State>, <Zipcode>
- NOTE: IF CLTC=YES, listing needs to be BOLD and RED per attached format sample.
- NOTE: Listings will be sorted by: State, 2) City, 3) Last Name)
- NOTE: I also need a simple way to ADD, EDIT, or DELETE the records.
There is a lot more I want to do with this, but this is the most important and URGENT.
For someone who knows PHP, this should be a SIMPLE and fast project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online