Existing Card Game in JS - Needed optimization and extra development - Repost
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1269 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $990 USD
We are searching for a serious (and experienced) freelancer or a company to optimize and make some changes to our multiplayer card game made is JS. The game has one back office and two interfaces: web and mobile, so in some of the cases, both interfaces will need to be changed. The game is LIVE, so we will send you a link when you bid or send a PM. We can also send you a simple code, so you can see how is coded, but it’s all well organized in classes, so we are sure that you will not have problems getting around in the code.
This project should be made in two phases and will be paid 50% after the Phase 1 is finished and 50% after the project is completed.
1) Optimization of the multiplayer experience (specially on mobile version). In this moment the game has notable lag between the card hands played, so sometimes the player gets “Sent off for inactivity” even that he is playing when his turn arrives. Also, if you enter in the game clicking on a invitation, the game is loading slowly because it first enters on the main page and then in the game, when it should go directly in the game.
2) Fix the “Player Top List” screen, by making it three column: By Week, By Month and Total and also prevent the user points to go to negative values (Players loose points if they abandon the game)
3) Show the User Points next to the user name and photo.
4) The css of the screen needs to be optimized as after we added the banners at the top and bottom of the screen, the game screen is little “squashed” horizontally.
5) Add space at to bottom of the mobile version so we can show iAds.
6) Make better symbols to differentiate your FB friends with 3 states: Game installed, Game installed & OnLine but not playing and Playing in this moment. This already exists in the app, but it’s not well shown to the users, so it’s confusing.
7) The game has AI (Bot), that plays when the opponent abandons the game. We also want to offer to the player to play against the Bot if there are no available players on-line that he can play against. That will be just for fun - no points will be gained or lost.
8) When you play on iPhone and your turn comes, the program is refreshing the entire screen - not just the cards, so in one moment, the entire screen goes black. That should be fixed.
9) Ad sound when: the cards are given, when you take cards, when starts the game (welcome) when the game finishes (victory song for winners, looser song for loosers)
10) A user can lose points, but not have negative points (the bottom limit must be 0). Currently is going in negative values.
11) Put background image on the loading screen
1) Our game has 3 modes: Fast game, Normal Game for 2 persons and Normal Game for 4 persons. You can invite friend to play the fast game or two person game, but you cannot find or invite friends to play 4 person game. In this moment, the 4 person game is played by random players - as they enter in the game, the computer sends them on different tables. So the user is selecting a Normal 4 person game and is directly sent to a table.
What needs to be done.
After the user selects 4 person game, a list with current open tables is shown where he can join and play. It also should have a possibility to create new table, where he is given a table code, so his friends can find him. Also, as this is a FB game and is already logged in, after the table creation, he can also share a FB post with a direct link to his table and a msg for ex “Hey, I am playing ABC game. Come play with me on my table” or something like this. So when someone clicks on that link, should be sent directly on that table. If the table is already filled, msg is shown “Table is full”, and he is sent to the main page.
We will be happy to resolve any questions or doubts that you have, so fill free to ask them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online