Experienced PHP Development Team Required
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 55
We're looking for an experienced development team (2+ PHP developers) with the following skills:
- clear, concise & commented code
- ability to create a fast performing web application
- great problem solvers with the ability to offer different solutions to a project issue
- 3+ years of PHP development experience, working with a popular framework such as Code Igniter, CakePHP, Yii framework, Laravel etc.
- always work using MVC structure
- easily create SECURE web applications, protected against SQL injections, brute force attacks and hacks.
Please note, you will NOT be creating HTML/CSS, that will already be completed, you will just be working on the PHP/database side of things, to ensure that a polished and professional web application is created.
What does this project involve?
You will be working towards creating an awesome educational tool. The main features (but certainly not all of them) are as follows:
front-end (user public)
- users can create online courses by uploading video, PDFs, presentations, images, audio and creating quizzes.
- students can view/purchase online courses (purchase a trial, use a coupon code and purchase a full priced course) and complete them, earning points through completion.
- course review system (leaving a review + feedback for courses)
- following courses and following users
- submitting coursework to a gallery where other users can comment + like
- user discussion within a course
- earning points through completion course elements (watching a video, viewing a PDF etc) and earning point through completing the whole course.
- full search system
- messaging & notifications system
- automatic email alerts when a course is purchased
- redeem coupon.
- allow tutor/teacher to create coupons, view all course users, view course completion rates, mass email or selectively email course users.
- view all users (view user IP, email, name, courses, feedback etc.)
- user analytics (month-to-month comparison of user signups + activity)
- view course analytics (completion rates, number of subscribes etc.)
- search courses
- course review (moderation on courses)
- message review system (messages that are reported/flagged)
- revenue analytics (revenue/revenue from upgrades/commission/profit etc)
- sales analytics (top sold courses, best performers, value, month-to-month comparison)
- coupon/discount creation (allowing the admin to create coupons/discounts for courses on the site).
If you think you have what it takes, please send a portfolio (ONLY portfolio websites will be accepted).
Any links that do not belong to your development team will mean an automatic disqualification, and we will check!
Are you interested in making more money? A revenue-share could be arranged (we have [url removed, login to view] users from a MVP test and over 100k people on our mailing list)
PS: If you have read this description, please include the buzzword 'EDTECH' in your response.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online