Our next coding task (roughly) - a specialised support system to process emails, categorise them and simplify responding for our support staff.
You'll be working with someone in our team directly to develop those tools. Which means that the tools will be developed in the +/- "agile" fashion - where we'll work with you pretty much on a daily basis to direct progress. You will not be left alone for a week, for example. We are pretty laid-back in our culture, though. No corporate stuff. So, working with us, if you are productive, will be pretty easy and without drama.
- Coding: PHP (experience working with frameworks), JS (AJAX level and jQuery), MySQL (proper table design, indexing).
- Fluent English. Absolutely mandatory.
- Individual, not a team.
- An experienced and a productive coder.
1) Bid your Hourly Rate and send a PM with: years of coding experience (with some details please), which PHP frameworks you have worked with and for how long, your availability and what your current workload looks like, how long you have been working online.
--- if we are interested: ---
2) Some recent code sample.
3) AUDIO Skype call.
4) Paid test task (a few hours of work).
We might hire up to 2 people. Workload: at least 4h a day MON-FRI (more welcome). Term: minimum 2-3 months. We'll require TimeTracker.
If you don't give extra information as I requested in your PM (see under hiring process - step 1), your bid will NOT be considered. Thanks.