Filemaker Database and Server Hosting
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $777 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I own a teaching company that certifies people for 2 years. I need to create a high functioning database. I have Filemaker Pro 12 and I need the developer to have Filemaker Server Advance and be able to host my database on his server. I do not need dedicated server and I do not need a lot of space. Below are the specifications.
- Contacts manger for all my clients. With each contact, I want to see all their basic info (name, email, address, phone, etc), classes they've taken from me in the past, and past emails. Also be able to type notes about clients with time stamps for each note written.
- Database of my employees and all their basic info and capability to attach and store their hiring paperwork and any certifications.
- Create events for my classes. See who will be attending that event and whether they've paid or not. On the day of the class, I want to check people in who actually showed up at the class on Filemaker Go.
- I also would like something created so that when I assign an employee to an event, they will get an email notifying them that they have been assigned the event and all the information about the event (title, date, time, location). I also want them to be able to login online and see all the classes they are assigned to and the information of the clients in their class.
- I need a calendar created on my website that syncs with events I create in Filemaker. I need to be able to select which events sync (some need to be private). When people click on the the class they want, I want them taken to an information page with a registration form. Once the form is filled out with all their info, I'd like that synced with Filemaker to create a contact card and add them to the respective event in Filemaker. I'd also like PayPal integrated with the registration form to give them an option to pay online or pay later.
- I need automated emails sent out to clients. 1) Confirmation of registration. 2) Reminder 24hr before start of class. 3) Those who were checked in will receive an email 8hr after time of class. 4) Those who were checked in will receive a reminder email in 21 months to remind them it is time to take the class again. For example, if they take the class in June 2013, I want three reminders sent out, one in April '15 and May '15.
- Full Filemaker Go capability
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online