Filter and output XML/CSV product feeds on specific categories and keywords - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 10
Need a script to be used to filter different product feeds from affiliates (csv and/or xml) because most of them are poorly categorized before output. Hence, we need to open the feed, mark which products belonging to specific categories and keywords and output the new feed.
This is what we need:
1. Script OR application (must be mac based) to import xml > show > filter > keep or delete nodes > export xml again with new info.
2. The script/app must be able to read/list current nodes (could be products, categories/keywords) of our choosing.
3. The script/app must thereafter allow us to rename/delete/mark to keep nodes of our choosing.
4. The script/app must then allow it to be exported (utf-8) with the new construction.
Please see attached image:Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online