Our music community site, which runs on Wordpress and Buddypress, is going to be updated, with a new theme and a few new functions. Unfortunately our main coder left before finishing the new site. Most of the back end is complete, but we need you to have a look at the code, add anything that's missing, implement it into the site and create a front end. No need to work on CSS, we've got someone doing that for you.
To quickly summarize, the site lets users add album posts, then update it with text or media. And have emails sent out when its released. See attached document for detailed info (especially the "Todo list"!)
WHAT WE NEED:
* A lot of Wordpress experience. BuddyPress experience is a plus!
* Good understanding of the WP object oriented paradigm and have experience with custom post statuses and custom posts!
* PHP/Ajax/MySQL experience
* Understanding proper caching and code optimizations.
* You need to use our Bitbucket repository.
* Like music? That's a big plus ;)
We don't want a team of coders or an employee of yours, we want to work directly with one coder. Please include "I'm not a team" in your bid.
We always pay on time, check our reviews! We also have a LOT of more work in the future if you're interested.