Fix PHP Quickbase API Export Script
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $23 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
- I have a PHP script that was written to export all of the tables of a Quickbase database into a MySQL database. The script is run through a CRON job.
- The script worked properly at my IX Web Hosting account but now doesn't work in my Bluehost hosting account.
- I need this fixed within the next 24 hours.
- I have attached files showing the errors and the main PHP programs (I have not included the Quickbase specific PHP scripts since they contain private account credentials).
- - I think the error has to do with improperly connecting to the MySQL database. The connection occurs in the PHP script "[url removed, login to view]" (#2 program contained in the attached file. )
- This project is successful if the program runs to at least export the "Client" Quickbase table into the MySQL tables "Client", "Client_1",....There should be about 25,0000 records exported.
- This project at least requires the skills: php, mysql and may need Quicbase experience.
- Please respond to this inquiry with "qfixphp" in the subject line
- Upon rewarding of project I will provide credentials to access the Bluehost account where the scripts reside.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online