- I have a PHP script that was written to export all of the tables of a Quickbase database into a MySQL database. The script is run through a CRON job.
- The script worked properly at my IX Web Hosting account but now doesn't work in my Bluehost hosting account.
- I need this fixed within the next 24 hours.
- I have attached files showing the errors and the main PHP programs (I have not included the Quickbase specific PHP scripts since they contain private account credentials).
- - I think the error has to do with improperly connecting to the MySQL database. The connection occurs in the PHP script "[url removed, login to view]" (#2 program contained in the attached file. )
- This project is successful if the program runs to at least export the "Client" Quickbase table into the MySQL tables "Client", "Client_1",....There should be about 25,0000 records exported.
- This project at least requires the skills: php, mysql and may need Quicbase experience.
- Please respond to this inquiry with "qfixphp" in the subject line
- Upon rewarding of project I will provide credentials to access the Bluehost account where the scripts reside.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
qfixphp I guess this is probably a timeout problem Maybe you can query bluehost if there is a max executable limitation. I got a similar problem with hostgator host,it only allow up to 30 minutes for a cron job.