Four Mini Projects for Existing PHP Program
This project was awarded to svipl7 for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have an existing PHP program that performs model animal online photo competitions for a group of non profit hobbyists. We do not have a large budget and there are no fees currently charged for entry. Our budget would be between $30 and $50.00. Do not bid if you are thinking it should run more than that. I need a good PHP code writer to add four items to the existing program. I also need to discuss a future module change or a whole new program. I understand this would be a separate bid and be much higher. I need to know if what I want is even possible. Currently however these four things are what I need now:
1) We have a .gif badge image that is not displaying correctly when an exam is completed and the entrant has a score over 80%. Image is up and the database currently displays 25+ other images. I'm sure it is just a matter of adding this file name and extension to whereever the others are listed. There are two pages that are supposed to display this image and two .php files that perform the display. This program is for the dog show.
2) I have a ,GIF image badge that is uploaded already that I need either a module and database added to be able to manually award this badge to all the judges that judged every one of the 62 shows we currently hold plus the programmer needs to tell me how to handle it once it is written. Or, I need a smart module that will figure out that the judge has in fact judged every show within a show season and award the image. This smart module would probably entail much more work than we can afford to pay. So probably the first module is the better one for us. Either one would have to allow me to be able to add an additional image for each new year these shows are held. If I live long enough to keep holding them. lol. This is for the horse show program.
3) We currently have a Hall of Fame that displays the model once the model as earned over 2500 points and the owner decides to retire it from showing. The current display is not a good one. The photos are stacking up in non designated order. They need to be limited to four or five photos in a row. Once the page gets to a limit of say 100 dogs it would be nice to start a new page. As it is currently written, the Hall of Fame regenerates the page every time it is open using PHP. Is there a way to have it dump these HoF into a permanent HTML page? Then, generate a link to each additional page that follows page one as new inductees come in? If this is possible then we would need the same module copied over to the model horses and model animals & cattle program with just variations of the names of the Hall of Fame so they match the horse show and the wild animal and cattle shows. The only other change is the model horses would require a HoF have to achieve 10,000 points and be a mandatory retirement and induction.
4) An addition to the [url removed, login to view] module that will tell the number of entrants listed in the whole show results.
tabulated by either the number of user id numbers listed or by actually listing the names of all the users. This for all three clubs sites.
I can tell you where the all the PHP files are that run these features and modules are most likely to be found to access and fix them them. But I do not understand how to fix them myself. Shouldn't take you very long to handle all four parts of these projects if you are good with understanding PHP and MySQL and have patience with an old lady that knows just enough to make me dangerous if turned loose on the code by myself.
When the programmer finishes this project, I can then discuss what we need for a revised program for a premium show we want to run by the first of the year.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online