HTML5/ Jquery uprades to existing web app
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $188 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a HTML5/CSS3 developer with jquery knowledge and who can begin NOW. Looking for an expert! I need this project done over the weekend as its urgent. I will hire someone right away and make the escrow payment to finish it off by Monday. Serious bidders only. don't waste my time. must be available on skype after selection of project.
Budget for this $225
- Lets discuss this
I have an exsiting web app that needs some upgrades. Screenshot attached. Work required below.
Tell me why I should hire you!
Admin Home Screen
- Remove header text and center logo.
- Create big buttons for: Pages, Store, Gallery, Colors, Directions, Settings, Preview, Logout. Buttons go from top to bottom.
- Example buttons: [url removed, login to view]
- These buttons work in all resolutions including mobile and desktop. Currently the admin section is hard to work on a mobile phone but works great on a desktop. needs to be good for both.
- Remove text in footer
- Turn this page into all buttons starting with the "Add page" button which will be in green.
- Example: [url removed, login to view]
- Second button needs to be "Preview"
- The other buttons will be pages. The pages buttons should be able to sort just by dragging.
- Page can be edited on button click. also need delete option some how. lets discuss this part.
- Add a back button at the top so users can go back to the home admin screen.
- example: [url removed, login to view]
- Page Type: Standard Page, Contact
- Remove "Category"
- Add basic WYSIWYG editor with only these options: bold, italics, underline, heading tags, links, and bullet lists.
- Select Icon (i will provide icons that the user can select from)
- Rename to "Items" to "Store"
- Add button "Add Product"
- Below the Add Product button, have a list of products that are added by the user. Thumbnail, product title, and ability to short the product list by just dragging.
- Remove "Item type"
- Remove: Title, and Demo page URL
- Add (in this order): Product Title, Product Price, Product Description (WYSIWYG Editor), Thumbnail upload or Thumbnail URL
- Paypal ID or Google Checkout ID - both need to work
- Add Product Frontend (in mobile site)
- Product Thumbnail
- Product Title
- Product Description
- Product Price
- "Buy now" button (big)
- Remove section
- Make the pages work without categories. All pages should just list without being placed in a special category.
Add section: "Your Information"
- First Name, Last name
- Email Address
- User Account link
Mobile app settings
For logo, add option to upload file
Add a "More Information" box with WYSIWYG editor. The data will display above the form of the mobile site
Remove Facebook account and social form.
i have some more details... i could not fit it all in. ill PMB remaining.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online