HTML Parsing Script
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $400 USD
- Total Bids 46
We are looking for a developer to write a small application/script (in PHP) that takes a URL string, parses the HTML from that URL, and stores certain data into a MySQL database.
Here are the details:
1) App will be one simple page and on that page, there will be one textbox. This is a plain page. No design needed.
2) The textbox accepts a URL like [url removed, login to view];_ylt=[url removed, login to view]
3) Once submitted, it will retrieve all of the user reviews on that page and store it into the database.
4) If reviews appear in more than one page (like the link above), it will automatically fetch the contents of the other pages and save the user reviews as well.. until it reaches the end.
There will be two different sites we'd like this to be written for. We will let you know what these are.
Further details will be provided through private messaging. But above details are the important info.
Also, we will provide hosting and database details upon project acceptance.
Thanks!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online