HTML5 multiplayer game for different platforms
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2023 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The objective is to create a classic battleships game for different platforms using PhoneGap, Cordova or another open source HTML5 framework.
The game is currently created and published for Android: [url removed, login to view]
We need it to be re-created using HTML5 and should work as a mobile app on: Android phones and tablets including Amazon Kindle Fire devices, iOS (iPhone, iPad), MS Windows Phone 7/8 devices. Also, it should work as a Facebook app and from any HTML5 web browser.
The game should use a remote server to store players profiles, game stats and allow to play the game for players using different devices and platforms.
The design of the game will be similar as it is now but the layout should automatically adapt to different screens (CSS3 Media Queries).
We will provide game design layouts and a full project documentation for the selected bidder.
Main features that should be implemented in the game:
- Player registration/login form with a username/password or using Facebook connect API.
- Singleplayer game mode.
- Player ranks (Seaman, Captain, Admiral, etc.) depending on earned stars during game-play.
- Multiplayer game mode with a list of currently online players. Player's photo, country, stars count, game stats (best accuracy, win/lost, registration date), device icon (Android, iOS, BB, etc.) should be visible for all other players.
- Private chat between players while playing the game (public chat in the lobby is not needed).
- High scores menu is very similar as it is now in the working Android app but should have score (stars count) comparison with player's Facebook friends.
- Admob ads.
- All platforms (Android, Amazon, iOS, Windows Phone 8 and Facebook) In-App purchases should be implemented allowing players to buy stars and remove ads.
- Game settings to turn on/off sound, vibration, etc.
- App should communicate with a remote server using WebSockets. PHP and MySQL database.
All source code should be delivered with a full documentation in English.
We prefer bidders that will support the game and improve it continuously in the future for additional fee.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online