Integration between Pligg (pligg.com) and InvisionPower (invisionpower.com)
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We would like to integrate between Pligg ([url removed, login to view]) and InvisionPower-IP ([url removed, login to view]) package. This two packages will be installed in one domain e.g. MyDomain.com. Pligg will provide "social news sharing" service and InvisionPower will provide forum/board, marketplace/nexus, gallery, blog, downloads, content, and chat service.
We want to add some additional modifications following-
1. Template for both Pligg and IP will be same. We already have two templates of both Pligg and IP, but they have little bit different look. We need to make them exactly same look.
2. Header and Footer of the Pligg and IP part will be same.
3. Sign-in and Registration will be synchronized between Pligg and IP.
4. There will be one "My account", "Message" section among IP and Pligg database as we will install both script in same domain.
Please contact us for details. Thanks
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online