PHPBB3 / Jamroom Integration
This project involves work in integrating some functions between the following two platforms:
phpbb3 - open source forum software written in php/mysql
jamroom version 4 - open source music hosting software written in php/mysql
Setup / Environment
1) Download latest version of phpbb3
2) Download Jamroom 4 Core
3) Download Jamroom phpbb3 Bridge (in jamroom marketplace)
4) Add the phpbb3 bridge to jamroom extensions folder
5) Install Jamroom and phpbb3
6) Jamroom is root folder, and phpbb3 is in folder called 'forum' in jamroom root folder
The current phpbb3 bridge for jamroom provides jamroom account creation and deletion to be replicated in phpbb3. It does this directly in the phpbb3 db tables.
This project involves taking this integration a step further and providing the following:
1) Login integration. When a user logs into jamroom, they should also be logged into phpbb3.
2) Sign-out integration. When a user signs out of jamroom, they should also be signed out of phpbb3.
3) Avatar integration. PHPBB3 should use the avatar the user creates in jamroom.
4) Jamroom index page SKIN variables should be available for use in phpbb3 templates. (ie. username, user id, user avatar, etc..)
You will need to work on your own server and supply modified files to me upon project completion.
Will leave top rating for satisfactory work.