I'm looking for a developer with experience in PHP and MVC frameworks (Laravel) to create a simple Job posting extension. The framework includes several features already, including oAuth with Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, Admin and user login, using Bootstrap.
- Job posting form (first step entering the data, second step confirming the data).
- Ask for details for login later (step three).
- Listing the jobs (filtering by location, category, search by title, description, location and company)
- See the details of the listing (apply via email or specific URL), share posting via twitter, facebook, linkedin.
- Basic CRUD of the job postings.
- Approve/Disapprove with message for the user via email.
- Checkbox to post in Facebook and Twitter.
This should be an easy job to any experience developer, the work is already half done just need to add features to frontend or backend. When bid please show your portfolio and experience in MVC framework. Laravel will be preferred.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $154 for this job
Hi Ready to start this work.. i have more then 6 year experience in Php.. i have already done job related site,. so i am able to do this work. so lets start this work Thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start thanks
Hi, You can see in my portfolio that i have been working on http://rozee.pk/ which is Pakistan's top job site. I know all about how to do this job. Hope you will consider me seriously....