Joomla Custom Crowd Sourcing Component
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
In need of an expert freelancer (preferably with a team) to help create a customized crowd-sourcing Joomla component. PDF attached to elaborate more on desired component features.
It will be divided into 3 main features (ALL these features will have an easy-to-search option with filters on the front end except for angel investors which are private/hidden):
1. Online basic network with 2 types of profiles (both pending admin approval):
- Founder profile will contain info, skills, experience, who he/she wishes to work with etc.; they can connect with one another, message one another, track their connections. A profile is able connect to their Social Networks (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn only) and update for any activity (connect with..., posted project..., etc.)
- Angel Investor profiles will be private (not visible on front end); an Angel investor logged in can see his/her own profile to edit and other Founders' profiles. They can validate/pledge funds for a project.
2. Projects can be posted by a founder (pending admin approval):
- projects will contain detailed info, several text fields, target budget, project stage, images etc.
- during posting of project, a founder must add other founders in his/her list of connections (core team of co-founders)
- projects can be shared on social network by anyone
- projects can be 'thumbs up' to improve ratings on the website by registered members only (both Founders and Angel Investors)
- potential 'angel investors' can validate the projects by giving comments/feedback for the admin to compile for the involved co-founders of a project
- potential 'angle investors' can pledge for a project
3. Financial Aid list (managed by Admin, downloadable/viewable by Founders):
- Founders can search for a desired financial aid based on budget range, tenure, etc. and click to view the download links
Study websites like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to get an idea on what we're trying to achieve. Our website's target audience is specific to Malaysia..
Freelancer will have up to 4 weeks to develop this component. If more time is needed, kindly specify in the bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online