Joomla + vBulletin Bridge, vBulletin Template, Wordpress to vBulletin Auto posting
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $256 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a website [url removed, login to view], I am using three scripts on this website, Joomla, Wordpress and vBulletin. In this Joomla and Wordpress are already integrated including template integration. What I want is:
1) Joomla + vBulletin Bridge (Joomla users should automatically become vBulletin users).
2) vBulletin template which should match Joomla (users should get same look and feel everywhere).
3) Wordpress to vBulletin Auto-posting, as in Wordpress MU installation and vbulletin installation will have same categories, when Wordpress users will post something, it should automatically get posted in vBulletin installation also (one sided only wordpress post should become vBulletin post, not vice-versa).
4) Front page of Joomla should have a search bar (just like [url removed, login to view]), which can search Wordpress, Joomla and vBulletin, also it should show these under different topics.
A little more about the project:
What I want is a integration of Joomla with wordpress and vbulletin, I have already integrated Joomla and Wordpress, I am not good with vbulletin mods, so I need a way to integrate joomla and vbulletin. Integration with respect to same user logins, plus vbulletin template. Also I want that wordpress MU should auto-post all blog post automatically to vbulletin (in its corresponding category). Wordpress and vbulletin will have similar categories and new post will automatically get posted to corresponding categories in vBulletin.
Kindly note that I am using Joomla version 3.2, Wordpress 3.8 and vbulletin version 4.2.2.
Please PM for any queries.
Most Important Payment related point:
I get many bids on which the developer wants some upfront fees to be paid, before he even touches the project. I am very straight forward in this regard, I will make milestone payment as per your need, but I won't make any upfront payment, or release this milestone before you start working on this project. Freelancer has an option of milestone payment, through which your payment will remain safe and also my interests. I will release milestone according to the work done (eg. 50% milestone released only after 50% work is complete).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online