Magento - Kimpex Integration
This project received 52 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2127 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $2500 CAD
e are looking to integrate our supplier Kimpex with our Magento web store.
What is required:
- Automated Importing products
- Automated Sorting of products into categories that are already created in our store. If the category doesn’t exist, an alert must be sent to our email address.
- Automated Sorting of products into attribute sets & attributes / they must be created automatically and the attributes must be associated with the right attribute sets.
- Automated nightly product updates (newly added products, pricing, inventory)
- Ability to markup product pricing by categories and option to do so by pricing (IE: low cost higher markup, high cost low markup)
-Our supplier provided us with 4 sorting text sheets that are compressed into a zip file that is available by FTP. One sheet must be updated every night and the 3 others every week.
-We are a multi-language site (French and English) and our supplier sheets contain both languages.
- A small portion of the products are already created in our database and their basic information (name, description) need to remain the same but the inventory must be updated (these information are in two different sheets).
-We require invoices at the end of the project.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online