Mobile Wordpress Site

This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $45 USD / hour.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget
$2 - $50 USD / hour
Total Bids
Project Description

Hi Everyone

I am using wordpress RESPONSIVE theme and want to use Ios and Android wrappers to offer app in store.

The Coupinze theme has 70% of the functions I need and I have used plugins to build the other 30%

The only issue now is that the pages that the plugins have created do not look nice because different template styles.

Issues to fix:

1) ensure that styling of site is consistent, so all section look the same example below. Also need to remove text and images, I will send details to winner.

For example this is how coupons look normally when searched:

[url removed, login to view]

My pages looks like above, but I want GeoLocation search so I used "GEO my WP" plugin so that users can search for coupons near them.

This is currently the search page.

[url removed, login to view]

This my results page. I entered in Brisbane as place to search.

[url removed, login to view]

I need my results page to look like [url removed, login to view] after geo search and with each coupon having DISTANCE from USER LOCATION


2) no work needed in this section:

Adding coupon - refer to "post001" image. As you can see users can add LOCATION of STORE for each coupon. The Geocoding is done by google, it turns street

address into Longtitude and Latitude. (you dont need to do any work here this is FYI)

3) Geolocation

If you click on below you will see that you can click a coupon and it works, the script goes to coupon.

[url removed, login to view]

I want users both Iphone and Android and PC to be able to do GEOLOCATION search. As you can see from above my script can already do this. But I want to use the

Iphone and Android GPS so that I dont run into google maps API limit with EACH USER SEARCH.

Mobile user will see a different search for coupons, refer to "Coupon Search001" pic. (The template for this is already done so no work here)

Users when loading the app will have the NEAREST Coupons shown to them. I will be using IOS and Android wrappers to wrap around the COUPONIZE RESPONSIVE theme.

webpage or app will need to ask for permission to use GEO LOCATION of user. This will be taken from PHONE GPS so not to hit GOOGLE Maps API limit.

4) You will need to tell me if you are familiar with IOS / Android development. This should be a simple task and I should be able to do it myself as the only

function the Iphone / Android apps will have is to do 1) WebView of my responsive Website 2) Give App permission to use USER LOCATION.

To recap, main problems are:

A) GEO Location search on Mobile

B) Mobile wrapper on IOS and Android (I can do this or hire someone else, tell me if you can or cannot do this)

C) Editing Theme templates.

I need hourly rate and approximation of cost to complete.

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online