Moodle Course Admin/Updates
- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 18
We are in need of a Moodle expert to resolve several issues we are having with our course. Furthermore, we would like to enter into an agreement for this same person to become our site admin, so that as we have onging needs for supporting the course, they can be the "go-to" person.
Some of the immediate issues are as follows:
- AdWare Popups: HTML links are creating AdWare popups when a student mouses over a link found inside the course. [VERY HIGH PRIORITY...THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!]
- Quiz/Final Exam Questions: Issues with questions found on quizes/final exam. We have received feedback from our first sample/beta group of students that some of our quiz/final exam questions are erroneous and do not match what the course is teaching. We have 4 or 5 of these types cases reported.
- My Profile: Error is produced when someone tries to go in and update their "My Profile" area.
The course was developed using Moodle, SCORM and Articulate. The course CC transaction and enrollment process is handled within InfusionSoft, but is handled by another API developer.
Desired Skills: Moodle, PHP, MySQL, Administration, SCORM and ArticulateGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online