Need an Expert PHP and ajax developer
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 16
We need any php/ajax application that will be added to magento. It will work independent of magento, just a page in magento.
Visit this URL: [url removed, login to view]
Right now its just html5, we need to make it dynamic with admin panel.
- The text field and dropdowns are name and different properties. I am mentioning those properties at the end.
- In this site product(fabric) is combination of two things, one is `base` and other is `print`. So both combine make a product called fabric.
- We neen app so users can design custom fabric here, and then export it as an image and send it to admin.
- For this we will need admin panel as well, where admin can upload images and select all those properties which is required for any image. (5 dropdowns at top)
- On frontend, top dropdowns and name field is for searching/filtering those images. Upon clicking submit/search it will load images according to selected properties using ajax.
- When user click on image it is added to canvas, user will be able to scale it, drag it etc.
- IMPORTANT!! There should be facility for merging two layers. Cause as I mentioned earlier, product is combination of two images (base and print), so user will be able to merge two images (layers) and then it will be dragged and scaled in combine.
- Multiple images can be added to canvas and can dragged and scaled. So it make multiple products, for example 10 layers (10 images) makes 5 products(fabrics).
- User will be able to add there own image by uploading it from top right button. This image will be added directly to canvas and that will be just an image, it can also be dragged and scaled.
- When images from top thumbnails are added, their details (properties) will also be added on image, so when they send it in email to admin, admin should be able to recognize which base and print image they selected to made a fabric.
- Finally user will be able to export or email canvas as jpeg to admin.
Admin panel for adding images and their properties are also required, like i mentioned earlier.
Please confirm all the points and do let us know time and cost.
ThankGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online