Need Instagram like/comment bot with web interface control panel - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $621 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
Please read the entire description before bidding!
I want someone to build me a bot/script for Instagram. The bot/script needs to have a web interface administration panel that can live on my existing VPS. The purpose of this bot will be to assign "likes" to specific photos (based on URL) using a pool of supplied IG accnts, as well as to randomly post comments to specific photos from a pool of supplied comments.
From within the administration panel, these are the options/features that I need:
- ability to "add" accnts to the bot - this should be a simple upload field that will accept a .txt file containing a list of IG accnts in "username:password" format (one account per line)
- ability to "add" a list of comments for the bot to choose from - this should be a simple upload field that will accept a .txt file containing a list of miscellaneous comments (one per line) that the bot will choose at random and assign to a specific photo (see more field descriptions below)
- ability to specify photo URL and save it during active session - this should be a text field where I can enter the URL of the specific photo on IG that I want to run the bot and press a "Save" button so that the bot knows that the next actions will be applied to that specific photo URL
- ability to specify # of likes for specific photo - once a photo URL is saved, there should be a text field where you can enter a numerical value representing the number of likes to assign to that photo - it should then "like" that specific photo by randomly choosing that number of accnts from the accnt list and applying a like through each
- ability to specify # of randomly selected comments to post on a specific photo - once a photo URL is saved, there should be another text field where you can enter a numerical value representing the number of random comments that the bot will post to the photo - it should then randomly select that number of accnts from the accnt list and also randomly choose the same number of comments from the comment list and post one comment per one accnt
- ability to specify the period of time in which to post the comments - this should be a text field where you can enter a number representing the total # of minutes for the bot to take to post the number of random comments specified in the field above - for example, if you are posting 20 comments and enter "60" into this field, it should take 1 full hour to post all 20 comments (the reason for this is so that all comments are spread out, not at the same time)
- I would also like it if there can be some sort of account listing overview within the admin panel that will show a list of all the currently active (uploaded) accounts as well as indicate any that have been banned/suspended/flagged, etc. (I can provide diagram of this if needed)
- Proxies: this bot/script must be programmed using proxies (which I can provide) so that the accounts don't get immediately banned. I am familiar with how Twitter suspends accounts based on IP patterns but I am not as familiar with how Instagram handles suspended accnts - I need a freelancer programmer who has worked with Instagram apps before and knows how the service works so they can program this bot around these rules.
- Timing: since I don't want to get bulk likes/comments at the same time (since this would look suspicious I imagine) I need the bot/script to spread the likes/comments out over a reasonable period of time as mentioned above (again, this is why I need a programmer who is familiar with Instagram rules)
- Programming: it needs to be built so that I can host it on my own VPS. The final project must be sent to me and must be able to run standalone on my server.
I have tried to be as descriptive as possible for the needs of this project, but please send me a message if anything is unclear. I can also provide a flowchart/sketch of what I want it to look like, etc. if this would be helpful.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online