I've got an ongoing project and need an experienced PHP and jQuery programmer to help me speed things along. I will have more projects after this, but this is kind of a test-run to find someone who I can work with really well.
I need someone who:
- I can easily understand
- Who understands me
- Is good at following directions
- Has good communication
There's lots of "little" things that need to be fixed or upgraded in my projects, I'm a one man team right now, and I just don't have time for all of it, so that's where I need your help! :)
You MUST be Proficient in:
- jQuery and AJAX
- PHP and mySQL
- Html and CSS
1) Fix jquery thumbnail cropping tool for user's pictures (there is one already in place, you just need to upgrade it to accept png files, and improve it as much as possible to make it as user-friendly as possible)
2) Fix jQuery-ui tabs so that you can use back button, or link to them directly
3) Fix jquery-ui tabs so that there is no FOUC
4) Create or Install a jQuery image uploader where we can use in place of a browse button. We're tired of the old way of uploading with the browse button and the file path showing in the field. We want something like facebook. After you select the photo, it starts uploading with progress bar and immediately shows a preview, then you could "cancel" if you want and re-load another picture. This picture would stay "temporary" until they submit the form. You'll only need to do this for one form, then maybe show me how to implement it to other forms.
5) Help me figure out how to connect to 2 databases and uses separate queries to pull data from each of the 2 (i'll explain more later... this should be easy... and I'll do all the programming... I just need your help with a couple lines of code)
- Speak Fluent English
- Are Available through IM or Voice (google talk preferred)
- Are experts in jQuery and PHP
- Read the description and understand the project
... will be considered first!
32 freelancers are bidding on average $369 for this job
Hello sir. I am an experienced PHP,jQuery,mySQL developer, speaking fluent English (it's my native language), and having Google Talk. Thank you for your consideration. Best Regards, Chris Young