Online furniture order system for clients
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €687 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
- Client login
- view current and past orders
- make new orders
- each order can have multiple articles
- each article has plenty of customisable settings
- general order setting which can be overridden on article basis
- view orders per client
- calculate order totals and article totals
- I need to be able to make new articles and custom settings and calculations per article
1. Client logs in, makes new order
2. Order number gets created, clients gives it a name and sets the general settings (height, width, depth, decor color)
3. Add new article to order
4. Have a choice between multiple preset articles (eg. basis cabinet with one door, cabinet with double dours, cabinet with one door and one drawer etc...)
5. Chose the article which he wants to configure
6. Standard settings of order have already be set in the article, now adapt the other settings if needed (eg. settings like thickness of shelf, number of shelfs, height of cabinet legs, turn front,...)
7. Add article to order
8. Add another article to the order, or duplicate an existing article
9. After all articles has been added the clients needs to finish the order
1. admin logs in to view all clients and orders.
2. Opens the new order from a client
3. Can view the order details and article details
4. Needs to calculate the price of the article (custom calculations per article)
1. Needs to create all new articles
2. Has to create/change the article settings and calculations
The system needs to be setup so that it's possible to add new articles with custom settings and custom calculations.
The whole system needs to function, layout can be very basic as I will implement it myself (I have moderate knowledge of html)
I have average knowledge of php/mysql, but this project is a bit complicated in total. I already started developing large parts of this but I'm getting stuck...
So I'm looking for someone who can start to setup this project with limited articles, calculations, settings.
The structure has to be very clear and open for extension.
In the future you will get more requests to expand this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online