I would like to order PHP script which will be order form for our new website.
The order form will allow the client to:
- choose hosting plan.
- choose one or multiple domains to associate with the hosting plan.
- some domains will be free based on certain criteria you will specify.
- client enter his information
- client enter promotion code.
- client submit the order for you to review.
I would like to be able to configure such options in [url removed, login to view] script:
- specify the domains type and prices and which types will be free.
- specify plan names, features and prices.
- add promo codes.
Here are examples:
1. client choose chosting plan - order system will offer him additional stuff like: domains (multiple, one free based on criteria in admin [url removed, login to view] file), then he is able to add things like:
- dedicated IP
- dedicated IP + ssl
- CMS to manage his website
also he will be able to order hosting, domains, dedicated IP (with or without ssl) for 1 to 5 years period
2. client choose domain - order system will offer him hosting package to this domain. If client will choose hosting package, then order system will offer him all additional stuff mentioned in position 1 (above). If he will not choose hosting, he will proced order only for domain (or domains, because order system will allow him to register multiple domains in one order)
3. client choose ssl certificate - system will ask him if he want to add ssl to current hosting plan he has with our company,
> if yes - he will put his domain name / account name into the order, then proceed for review
> if no - he will put all his information, then make an order for review
ssl certificates will be available for 1 to 10 years period
4. client choose backup space to order (FTP access only) - this will be the only thing he will be able to order at once
5. client choose vps / dedicated servers - he will be able to add additional services for vps / dedicated (based on what kind of server he order - vps or dedicated. Additional stuff available for vps is: more RAM, more disk space, choose of operating system, cpanel licence; additional stuff available for dedicated is : RAID card, operating system, cpanel licence, backup space.
Here are the steps, which client would proced:
1. choose what he want to order
2. add aditional stuff based on above 1-5 criteria
3. choose if he is our client or no - if yes - he will put his email address + password, system will query mysql for client data (I will send you database schema later for this query) and fill order form with client data based on entries get from database; if he will not be our client - he will need to choose if he is company or private person, then put all his data in the form;
4. after sending form it will be validated to check if all data is entered and individual entires like: telephone number, ID number, or company ID number are equal to reqex I will send you
5. if everything is correct, client will be asked to verify all data he entered and review his order
6. after review he will be able to send his order and he will be routed to "Thank you for your order. It will be proceeded shortly" website
PLEASE NOTE that this ordering system must be integrated in my current website layout. I will send you "clean page" that will be start for you to make this script. This should look modern but also it should work properly in browsers from IE 8 and FF 10 up.