PERFORMANCE: Speeding up a Prestashop website
This project was successfully completed by FandaR for €210 EUR in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In3 days
I am Looking for someone who is experienced in optimizing the performance of a Prestashop installation.
The problem: website navigation is slow (page load > 15 sec).
The scope and goal of this project:
* significant performance improvement (not only advise, really fixing the problem),
* detailed reporting about the changed settings and other fixes,
* reaching an acceptable time for pageload (at least < 7 sec).
We have a Prestashop v184.108.40.206 website (take a look at [url removed, login to view]) on a dedicated Linux Server (CentOS 6.5, Intel Xeon E3-1225, 16GB, 1x 1000GB). Database is MySQL 5.1.71. Parallels Plesk 11.5
* Prestashop is Multistore
* 10 Languages
* Smarty Cache is Enabled
* Options are Disabled
* CCC is Enabled
* We don't use mediaservers
* Mcrypt is Rijndael
* Caching systeem is file system
* Images are stored like /img/p/1/2/3/4/[url removed, login to view]
* MySQL tables InnoDB
* ps_category_product containing 376,800 records
* ps_image_lang containing 39,500 records
* ps_product_lang containing 343,290 records
* ps_specific_price containing 409,770 records
* MySQL containing 287 tabels
* GZip test on [url removed, login to view] says gzipped, Original Size: [url removed, login to view] KB, Compressed Size: [url removed, login to view] KB, Data Savings: [url removed, login to view]%
* CloudFlare Business Plan is activated (on Jan, 7th 2014)
* GMetrix says: Your page generation time is slow, Page Speed Grade: sometimes A, sometimes B, YSlow Grade: A.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online