1. I need a file manager + multi-file uploader built in PHP with ajax/jquery capabilities.
2. User has to have ability to upload to own folder
3. Ability to delete/rename/move files
4. Ability to delete/rename/move/create folders.
5. Upon logging in, list all files currently in directory.
6. Able to move from folder to folder to view folders in subdirectories, preferably without refreshing page (so jquery).
ADDITIONAL (if able to)
1. Drag & drop for multiple files
2. OOP programming.
3. User login to manage own files. (not necessary, as long as the code is designed to include user management)
NO CODE WRITTEN UNDER GNU PUBLIC LICENSE. Anything with BSD/MIT are fine, but built custom is preferred.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job
Hi, I do have a library which almost meet your requirement. If you want I can give u a demo tomorrow. I can customize it for your remaining requirements if you are satisfied with the demo. Thanks.
Good Day, My name is Mekey Salaria, and here is my portfolio: [url removed, login to view] I am PHP developer and can do this project without fail. Let me know of your inputs. Thank You!
Hello, I have gone through your requirement you have mentioned in your project details and assuring you that I will do the work by putting the excellency of my 4 yr experience of development and project analysis.
i can do that. i'm HTML5/CSS3/JQUERY & PHP developper. You need PHP File manager with Dynamic interface(JQUERY/AJAX) with multi-upload. i will customize one for you. i have 5 years experience in web developping.
hi i am exp web development group but new in freelancer plz consider for this job my 5 best project is [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] i pro More