PHP Developer Needed

This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $186 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Skills Required
Project Budget
$30 - $250 USD
Total Bids
Project Description

We require a PHP developer to work with us on a project.

It's quite hard to be specific with the scope of everything as basically we need things changing on existing pages
and a few odd features.

Approximately 85% of the site is done, just need the developer to work with the remainder 15%.

You must be reliable. Prepared to work with us and preferably UK based due to time zone however not essential.

Please forward your skills and show core PHP work that you have been involved with.

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online