PHP & HTML Website Re-development
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $291 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have recently developed a simple website using PHP and HTML for our customisable t-shirt business. However, our in-house developer has pulled out whilst we still have some tweaks and issues that we require fixing:
1) Update code for SSL certificate - we have recently purchase a static IP and have had the certificate installed to our domain, although we still need code to be updated.
2) Resize page to be smaller on screen and ensure that all key content is visible without scrolling
3) Customer email notification - when customers order t-shirts an SQL back-end database is updated and an automated email was being sent to the customer. Since recently moving servers this functionality has now stopped.
4) Example t-shirts (which we can adapt on a frequent basis) scrolling up the right hand side of the page - more details will be discussed later.
5) Add a "How it works" banner at the bottom of the page
6) Add drop down functionality to select different postage types for European and Rest of World rates
7) Change the "About Us" page
8) Fix code to run on IE (currently not possible from some unknown reason)
We will be willing to disclose more details once suitable freelancers have been identified. Please get in touch to let us know rough time and cost estimates.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online