PHP/MYSQL - Codify of Travel Website
This project received 78 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1425 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We have a online travel agency (OTA) website. HTML Pages are almost developed (homepage, hotels page, search page, booking page, confirmation page, user profile page etc.) internally. Also the backend booking engine (for hotels) is being developed by internal team.
We need someone to code the middle tier (in PHP/MYSQL etc.) to tie up the front end html pages to the backend via SOAP / XML calls.
Basically the functions would be -
1. Hotels Search Php Page (Form an XML from user inputs (dates, place, rooms etc.) and call backend SOAP. Then tokenize the XML, and show in front end html5 format). Also advance search based on filtering of particular attributes of hotels (budget, child friendly, family friendly, close to nature etc.)
2. Hotel Details Php Page (When user selects particular hotel, form XML and send to backend for specific hotel details)
3. Hotel Booking Php Page (When user wants to book a particular hotel, form XML and call specific SOAP call to send booking information) and wait for confirmation back, and then proceed to payments page.
4. Payments Page (Paypal or otherwise)
5. Booking confirmation display PhP (Send out booking confirmation email)
6. User Profile & Reviews Php Page - Enable users to log in, create hotel reviews, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online