Initial project requires two site updates in PHP/MySQL for an industrial website that has their products posted online:
A. Administrative Report from the administration page(s)
* 4 different reports to generate/post to web (possible download of text or PDF files if that's not a huge pain in the butt). This is PHP, HTML and MySQL.
* The 4 reports would be:
1. Accessories associated with a specific product
2. Accessories associated with ALL products
3. Products associated with a specific accessory
4. Products associated with ALL accessories
B. Add a "Low Emission" check box to the admin area for all products in the administration area. Also add the "This is a Low Emissions Product" entry (if it is checked in the administration area) on the products page/listing.
Estimate that the project would take a few hours for initial coding and a few more hours of tweaking content once the pages are updated as part of testing.
Would like to begin on Friday and have a Beta up by the end of the weekend for the two projects.