PHP Offshore Development Team
This project received 63 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2619 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
This project is part of a larger project to work with our company. We have an in-house development team that has built a native application in php utilizing a native web framework (i.e. not using zend, codeignitor, or any other framework). We are looking to build a relationship with an offshore team to help with the following.
- We are now making a push to migrate the code into a framework to enable us to build functionality and features better/faster, incorporate an easier more thorough way to test the code, and additionally structure the code overall better (possibly utilizing symfony or zend).
- Help with code cleanup; this involves going through the application and restructuring code.
- Assist our inhouse development team with bug fixes. We occasionally get tickets of bugs in the code. We
Would be nice:
- Experts in usability that could help in some of the other initiatives we are building: Analytics, A/B testing functionality, AJAX user interface, graphic artists, wiki and help files
Most of all we want to build a relationship. The time to explain and onboard a company into our systems is a significant investment for us, so we would only like to work with companies that have demonstrated their abilities in some form and have references.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online