PHP + PostgreSQL Developer
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
A senior PHP developer is needed to work remotely. Job responsibilities include back-end development, working with PHP, PostgreSQL, HTML/CSS and JQuery, producing front-end.
- Strong middle tier development experience
- Solid PHP/PostgreSQL/MySQL experience
- PHP 5.3+ (gd2, curl, mbstring, iconv)
- PostgreSQL 8.4+
- Apache 2.2+ (mod_rewrite)
- GIT Hub
- Adobe Flash is a bonus
1. Need to randomize contact blocks on Contact Us page, so that when page is reloaded, contact block order must be different. For example:
1) A B C
2) B C A
3) C A B
where ?, B, ? are contact blocks and 1-3 are page reloads.
2. Need to extend orders data table with 2 additional columns DoneDate and PrintDate. Populate these columns when order status gets changed (Done and Printing). Display DoneDate and PrintDate values in admin order information form and user profile.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online