PHP Product Research Web Application using Amazon MWS API
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $710 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a web application written in PHP to gather product information and competitive pricing information from Amazon using the Amazon MWS API. This the first of a series of projects we have planned, so we hope to develop a working relationship with a developer who can assist us on an ongoing basis.
Build a PHP application to integrate with the Amazon MWS API to do the following:
1. Provide an interface for users to upload or manually input UPCs, ASINs, ISBNs, or EANs. Upload interface should accept an Excel or CSV file with one value per row. Manual interface should use a textarea with one value per line.
2. Return data from the Products API on each inputted value. Ideally, returned data should include the following. If any of these values are not available from the API, please let us know when submitting your proposal.
- Picture (URL)
- List Price
- Package Quantity
- Release Date
- Part Number
- Catalog Number List
- Total Number of New Offers
- Total Number of Used Offers
- 5 Lowest Competitive New Offer Details (Listing Price, Shipping, Landed Price, Feedback Rating Range, Shipping Time, Seller Feedback Count, Fulfillment Channel)
- 5 Lowest Competitive Used Offer Details (Sub-condition, Listing Price, Shipping, Landed Price, Feedback Rating Range, Shipping Time, Seller Feedback Count, Fulfillment Channel)
3. If an inputted product ID matches multiple products, return the details on all matched products.
4. Display the results to the screen in a simple HTML table. Paginate the table for long result sets.
5. Offer an Excel spreadsheet output of the data. The only difference with the screen output and the Excel output is that the screen output should show a picture of each product in each row.
6. Your code must be clean and well commented.
7. Do not spend any significant time on design. We will add our own CSS and other formatting to the application you build.
1. Must have experience building applications that use Amazon's MWS API
2. Must have experience building applications in PHP/MySQL
3. Must understand and respect Amazon's policies regarding the use of their API.
4. Must be proficient in reading/writing/speaking English.
5. Strong preference will be given to developers with an MWS Developer Account Number.
How to Apply
Please submit your fixed price estimate to complete this project along with an estimate of the time needed to complete the project. A project plan detailing the anticipated milestones and time to completion for each milestone is preferred but not required. Include a description of your prior experience with the Amazon MWS API. Examples or demonstrations are preferred. As stated above, please specify if any of the requested data cannot be retrieved through the MWS API. In addition, specify if you have an MWS Developer Account Number that we can use when granting you access to our MWS account.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online