We are looking for a web application written in PHP to gather product information and competitive pricing information from Amazon using the Amazon MWS API. This the first of a series of projects we have planned, so we hope to develop a working relationship with a developer who can assist us on an ongoing basis.
Build a PHP application to integrate with the Amazon MWS API to do the following:
1. Provide an interface for users to upload or manually input UPCs, ASINs, ISBNs, or EANs. Upload interface should accept an Excel or CSV file with one value per row. Manual interface should use a textarea with one value per line.
2. Return data from the Products API on each inputted value. Ideally, returned data should include the following. If any of these values are not available from the API, please let us know when submitting your proposal.
- Picture (URL)
- List Price
- Package Quantity
- Release Date
- Part Number
- Catalog Number List
- Total Number of New Offers
- Total Number of Used Offers
- 5 Lowest Competitive New Offer Details (Listing Price, Shipping, Landed Price, Feedback Rating Range, Shipping Time, Seller Feedback Count, Fulfillment Channel)
- 5 Lowest Competitive Used Offer Details (Sub-condition, Listing Price, Shipping, Landed Price, Feedback Rating Range, Shipping Time, Seller Feedback Count, Fulfillment Channel)
3. If an inputted product ID matches multiple products, return the details on all matched products.
4. Display the results to the screen in a simple HTML table. Paginate the table for long result sets.
5. Offer an Excel spreadsheet output of the data. The only difference with the screen output and the Excel output is that the screen output should show a picture of each product in each row.
6. Your code must be clean and well commented.
7. Do not spend any significant time on design. We will add our own CSS and other formatting to the application you build.
1. Must have experience building applications that use Amazon's MWS API
2. Must have experience building applications in PHP/MySQL
3. Must understand and respect Amazon's policies regarding the use of their API.
4. Must be proficient in reading/writing/speaking English.
5. Strong preference will be given to developers with an MWS Developer Account Number.
How to Apply
Please submit your fixed price estimate to complete this project along with an estimate of the time needed to complete the project. A project plan detailing the anticipated milestones and time to completion for each milestone is preferred but not required. Include a description of your prior experience with the Amazon MWS API. Examples or demonstrations are preferred. As stated above, please specify if any of the requested data cannot be retrieved through the MWS API. In addition, specify if you have an MWS Developer Account Number that we can use when granting you access to our MWS account.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $710 for this job
Thanks for inviting us to bid on this project. We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality.
We are PHP Experts and are in business since 2006 and have developed more then 300+ PHP Projects . Lets get this PHP project done and you will not be disappointed . Please check your PMB
Hello, I have experience in building Amazon MWS and product advertising API applications in PHP and Java. I can deliver this to you on time. Please check PMB. Thank you.