This project was awarded to kavalradhanpara for $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project is not really big, but I am explaining it in detail. My budget is capped at $300, but I would like to get it less than that. I will consider cost and experience.
Development Scope: This site will be built on php or ruby on rails. Additionally, the use of AJAX and java will be employed. CSS and HTML will be used for the design parts. It will be built with a web 2.0 look that will be easy for anyone to use and understand.
Layout/Features: The site will have the following layout and features:
Admin: This is the section where you will manage meals, get reports, payments, etc.
1. Schools: Here you will be able to add schools. We can put in the Name of the school.
2. Teachers: Here you will be able to add teachers. We would put in First and Last Name of teacher, and assign them to a school.
3. Meals: Here you will be able to add meals. You will put in a name, description, upload image, and add-ons (including prices for addons), and assign to schools.
4. Subscriptions: Here you will be able to set the different subscriptions and costs. We will need Name and Cost.
5. Payments: Here you will have payment settings. We will use BrainTree Payment with vault. Parents will be able to have their cards stored on BrainTree’s servers (vault) for use each month.
4. Parents: Here you will be able to view, edit, or add a new parent.
5. Reports: Here you will be able to pull reports based on fields of data. These will be able to be downloaded as Excel/CVS. Reports will be able to be pulled on Schools, Kids, Meals.
6. Settings: Here we will have other settings.
Frontend/Parents Area: From the home page, parents will be able to enroll and login to their accounts.
1. Sign Up/Enroll: Here parents will be able to enroll their kids. They will fill out the following:
1. Login Info: Email, User, Password.
2. Parent Info: Parent’s Name (First, Last), Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Cell, Email, and alternate contact.
3. Children: Here they will enter the child’s name and pick the subscription they want for them.
4. Payment: Here they will enter their payment information.
5. Receipt: It will give them a receipt and email it to them and us. It will also then list this in the Admin under Parents.
2. Account: Here (once they have logged in), they will be able to edit their information.
3. Children: Here they will be able to manage the children they have in the system. It will list each month that is available and allow them to modify it up to 30 days in advance. They can change their subscription, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online