The scripts is to be written on PHP using MySQL (remote connection).
Clicking on the link (e.q. /[url removed, login to view]) a visitor is transferred to a page with a 50-80px frame on top (like stumbleupon bar).
In the bottom the actual website is being opened.
The bar design is required as well, should look nice and sexy!
Top frame indicates:
1. ITEM name (also goes to the page title)
2. CATEGORY name with a link to it
3. Report broken link (see below)
4. Random article title (see below) - top frame randomly shows links
Each ITEM has 3 links
For example, there is a CATEGORY called "sports", inside there is an ITEM named "Abibas", which has 3 sublinks: 1. pants 2. shirts 3. equipment (these are named in the config, no need to name them each time)
Admin panel (with authorization) supports:
1. add/edit categories for ITEMS, each category has one main URL for the top frame
2. adding/editing ITEMS, with up to 3 sublinks for each (each has unique ID), for each link there are:
- url (for the bottom frame),
- each link has date when it was added;
ITEM name is shown in the top frame. For the example above, 3 different links will give pages showing: Abibas pants, Abibas shirts, Abibas equipment.
ITEM also has one main URL (just like the category) - it is shown in the top frame, for the user to come back to the initial page);
3. stats - amount of visitors for each link; overall stats - most visited links today, or in a date range
5. Report broken link - upon click a warning icon appears in the admin panel near the link that requires attention; it should mention amount of reports as well; admin can check the link and either edit it or delete all warnings for this link.
6. Random articles page - admin can add title/url, one of which will be randomly shown in the top frame. Should have shows/clicks stats
All settings should be stored in a config file.
Should be properly secured agains SQL-injections and other kind of user entries.
Please see attached scheme of the top frame, should be clear.
Please be realistic in placing a bid. I clearly understand how much time it will require from a professional.
This is a very simple project, I could knock it out in a few days with some clarification. Feel free to check out my github page: [url removed, login to view]
10 freelancers are bidding on average $223 for this job
HI, READY TO START WORK. LETS START AND FINISH IT ASAP. I HAVE 8 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN WEB DEVELOPMENT FIELD (PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, HTML, CSS ...). THANK YOU!
We are PHP Experts and are in business since 2006 and have developed more then 300+ PHP Projects . Lets get this PHP project done and you will not be disappointed . Please check your PMB