PHP: online CSV to DB upload + simple search form
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 25
In short: online CSV file uploader with access restriction + online public search form to display a line from the uploaded content.
CSV file uploader:
- upload a single CSV file at once.
- insert the data into given database.
(configuration file with: "database_name", "db_username","db_password". Only localhost)
- the input file contains 3 fields: prod_number, track_number, comp_number.
- In the database, there is 4 fields: prod_number, track_number, comp_number, date.
(*) "date" is automatically populated with insertion time.
- If the prod_number exists, overwrite it(and display all the overwritten lines afterwards), if not, create a new line.
- Check that all the fields contains only whole numbers, "-" or " " (space).
- access restriction (username/password) to upload.
Public search form:
- Display a field to input "prod_number" and a search button.
- The form will search for the "prod_number" in the database and return the corresponding line (table with the 4 data).
- The form send the request to itself (same [url removed, login to view] file). If no result, display "No result".
Note: Both CSV file uploader & search form are on the same domain, "[url removed, login to view]" for the uploader, "[url removed, login to view]" for the search form.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online