PHP simple application
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $706 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Our company is looking for PHP developer who will create a simple PHP application (called further Application).
Please provide us with a fixed-price offer.
IMPORTANT: keep in mind that our entire project consists of 3 phases. We describe and order phase no 1, but if we are happy with your services you will be asked to continue with phase 2 and 3.
There will be CMS based on wordpress (not customized, out-of-box installation). Installation and customization of wordpress is our task (NOT YOURS). Your task is to create an Application which is written in PHP & MySQL and installed on the same server as wordpress. On CMS site there will be button LOGIN and user will be redirected to Application.
Application functionality will be:
1) Basic management of users (out-of-box module preferred). Application admin may add/edit/remove any user. User may edit only his contact information. PLEASE NOTE: wordpress users are different and there is no integration with wordpress users module.
2) Each user has its own wallet in the application (account balance). User may:
a. Order money withdrawal
b. List history of his operations
3) There will be other wallet operations (inbound and outbound transfers), however such operations are entered by application admins via management console.
4) There will be very simple team hierarchy trees with user on the tree. User may traverse to see the tree below him (we will provide you with the structure of the database data and algorithm). Application admin may see entire tree, search for a specific user within a tree and change position of user within the tree.
5) There is background process started by CRON every hour (written likely in PHP).
6) All operations should be logged in apache log4php.
Key aspects of the task:
1) We will provide you with the database structure. You may change database structure whenever needed (you just need to notify us).
2) We will provide you with an application clickable prototype in HTML to make sure that we both fully understand what we expect from you.
3) We provide you with Photoshop graphic file. It is your responsibility to “cut” it (create HTML and graphic files).
4) OPTIONAL (for additional fee): we may have additional task – create Wordpress theme based on Photoshop file.
5) You contact with us on daily basis via skype (videoconference preferred) to communicate the progress of the task.
6) You commit all your job to our git ([url removed, login to view]) repository at the end of the day.
7) Application will be written PHP & MySQL. It will be running on Apache2 on Unix machine (exact PHP, MySQL and Apache2 versions will give you later). You may develop it on Windows however keep in mind that it will be run on Unix so all system-related issues (charsets, back and forward slashes etc. must be kept in mind).
8) Project dead-line: 8th November.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online