PHP user permission system
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $210 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We would like to have a skeleton which allows us to put in php files and grant permissions of accessing these files to different users.
the system file structure is as such
The project would require a system that has the following functions
- users creation and management
- module creation - a directory called "modules" would be created under the system root.
for php files directory under "modules" directory, it would be identified as a function in the system with which permissions would be granted to some users.
so for files other than features, that would need to have permissions granted, we would put in subdirectories under modules such as modules/classes/ , modules/images which would NOT have permission assignment.
say i have a file called [url removed, login to view] --- i can add this easily to the system for assigning permission by addding some additional code on the top of the php file
e.g. (if !access($username, $this_file)
/// redirect user to "access denied" page
so in this way i can have a system to put in any of our own php scripts for permission management easily.
- users permission assignment:
there are two types of users permission assignment. One type of permission is the system permission namely:
1. users management (add / edit / remove )
2. password policy management
3. Smtp server - which the scripts in modules can use to send out emails.
4. modules permissions. this permission list is DYNAMICALLY generated by parsing through the files in modules as mentioned above.
the permissions are to be stored in database. additionaly, for each modules, an "ALL" permission can be assigned to a user, which allows the user to acecss any item under the same module.
5. default module ordering.
5. when user login, they can only see modules that they have some type of permissions to access. a horrible navigation menu on top of the site would like all the modules. they can also override the default module ordering to what they want.
requirements, php 5.3+, mysql 5.1 + (php code need to use mysqli permissions)
a php framework is preferable, e.g. zend , yii etc. please mention this in your bid.
please allow defining a database table name prefix.
you have to design your own pages but html/css with simple interface is preferable.
to make sure you have read the whole post, please include "PHP PERMISSION SYSTEM" in CAPITAL LETTERS in your bid otherwise your bid would be ignored.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online