Porting existing website to CakePHP - pat 1
This project was successfully completed by webdevstuffs for €200 EUR in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In15 days
Please only apply if you have proven experience with CakePHP.
We need a person who can port/build the first parts of our current website to CakePHP. We need a skilled programmer as well as a person who can advice on various parts of the development. For the right person there will be plenty of work onwards:
• Verify our Cakephp with Twitter Boostrap installation on server
• Implement already designed header, footer and homepage
• Implement 1 static page section: ’Features’ (to be designed)
• Implement user authentication (login & logout)
• Implement authorization of users and groups
• Implement 1 web service including:
o Receiving geospatial data
o Store in DB
o Respond to user/machine
• Must conform to Cakephp standards:
o Highly secure code
o (Responsive design)
More details available on PMB.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online