The website will be an aggregate shopping engine used to compare product prices from various stores and find the best deals available. It will include the following features:
• Displays catalogues of products organized into hierarchical structure of catalogue/categories/sub-categories/etc, provided by a database
• Show product prices and other details from multiple stores in a list prepared according to user request, allowing users to compare prices, check availability and location
• Creation of customer accounts with option to receive a regular email newsletters
• Customers can add items of interest to a watch list saved to their user account with a preprogrammed limit of items per registered user (currently limit is 100)
• Customers can perform advanced search queries based on multiple product variables, such as price, most important product parameters, manufacturer, etc
• Customers can submit reviews for stores and products, as well as share (embed/link) videos that are associated with the product
• Customers can make direct enquiries to all stores for custom orders, called ‘quotes’ and all registered merchants (stores) can respond with their quotes if they wish
• Advertisements are shown to customers based on the products they view, and search queries they make
• Merchants (stores) have separate account where they can request/purchase different services and reports (the reports/services will be executed by third party application and emailed back to merchant)
• Designated employees will also have a hidden interface they can log into for directly manipulating products records in the database (such as mapping catalogue products, products editing, etc)
The website will predominately display information taken directly from a provided database, as well as send queries to database and return the results to users graphically. It will also require some limited data modifications in the database, however the basic database structure and necessary data will be provided for the project.
Short listed developers will be provided with the following documents to work with:
Web site design
Web Site page layout
Web Site specification
NB: All applicants will be required to submit a small example of code (~20-30kb) to demonstrate coding practices and standards. Provide the list of live web sites they developed and time spent on development. Meeting the milestones/deadlines and strong SEO experience is the must for this project and must be demonstrated by the developer.
Web Site will be written on PHP/MySQL
52 freelancers are bidding on average $2641 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
We have seen your project requirement carefully. We are expert on HTML, MySQL, PHP etc. We can do it easily. Please refer our reviews to select a wining bidder. thanks.
Just click to the attachment here our best projects i have linked. We are having 7 years experience in web development. Please check PMB for more details.