Recently I tried to upgrade a website with Joomla 2.5 to version 3.1, but something went wrong and when I tried to load the website all I got was a blank page. then I turned on the error reporting through ftp in [url removed, login to view] and found what was causing that.
First i found that some of the plugins were getting errors so I turned them off in phpmyadmin and at least that helped in loading the front page (with a lot of errors but it was a start).
But now I get errors from [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and I still cannot log into backend and also in the frontend - I've put the website offline for now.
The bad thing is I don't have any backups so I need this repaired.
I need someone to this this very quickly since this is my girlfriends salon website and she needs this online asap.
Link to the website: [url removed, login to view]
24 freelancers are bidding on average $58 for this job
Hi, i think i can help you my friend. i will need access to the ftp and database so that i can take a close look on what is wrong. any questions please feel free to ask me.