Reprogram and document admin part of our website/service
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1763 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $2000 USD
We need to reprogram and document admin part of our website / service.
Design + tech: [url removed, login to view]
This system manages (stores info) of user accounts, user logs, amazon buckets, FTP servers, deletes old file uploads from FTP or amazon servers, auto-detects web root if possible during account registration; allows to manually browse web root;
SuperSync function allows to refresh installation files on users' servers for a selected account to all accounts at once. (installation files are part of the bigger system and you do not need to code them - we will give them to you and they are not part of your admin system)
Current working prototype: [url removed, login to view]
- this old code is reliable but became too difficult to maintain / too messy
- we want to code it from scratch with well-designed, clean code. Please optimize the existing database.
- please optimize the current database
- please comment all your code and provide documentation of it
- payment systems should not be programmed at this stage
- customizer part if programmed in flash and we will help you integrate it in the new admin
- add a database field for pixel size and seconds length of uploaded media
- add a feature of renewing upload expiry date with every access of this upload / gallery
We prefer to use a back-end technology like a fast and compact PHP framework like "Slim" or "Codeigniter" We are open to recommendations.
The code must be reorganized so the connection between the site and the admin panel will be reduced to common "models" or classes, which are responsible for working with the database. The bottom line is that admin should not know anything about the site, and the site should not know anything about admin except the classes to access the database.
[url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] should be used for front-end and the developer must have completed portfolio projects with these technologies.
A ready theme should be used for this project, which we can purchase on wrapbootstrap themeforest. We will only need to adapt the theme.
The code must be documented, the applicant must use in his daily work GIT,the main ( closed ) repository and project documentation will be in bitbucket.
***For legal reasons, we are not allowed to work with coders from India.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online