We need a senior lead developer to continue development and ongoing support of a cutting-edge, large browser based, private hospital, practice management system for the next 12+ months. It is built in the Codeignitor framework. NO AGENCIES PLEASE. WE ONLY WANT TO WORK AND PAY A SINGLE FREE LANCER DIRECTLY. Only freelancers that meet ALL the requirements below will be considered. DO NOT apply if your freelancer account is shared by other freelancers or managed by an agency. The work history on your freelancer account should be yours ONLY.
· Full time work 35 hrs. Per week.
· You must be 30 years of age or older.
· 5 years minimum experience in PHP/MySQL.
· 3 years minimum experience as lead developer. You will lead and direct a mid and junior developer.
· Experience in designing large database structures and writing complex SQL server stored procedures and functions.
· Demonstrate strong understanding of trouble shooting, version control, user experience, analytical skills and deadline management.
· You must speak English clearly and process strong communication skills,
· You will work 10am to 6pm AEST(Sydney Times), Weekdays (Monday - Friday).
· You must possess a bachelor's degree from a leading institution in some area of Information Technology or Computer Science.
· Must have a reliable computer, fast reliable Internet and be available to talk any time during work hours set above.
· Must use our screenshot software to account for 35 hours per week of your work. See attached for testing.
· Must be willing to sit a standard online skills test for PHP, MySQL and Javasript, which will be monitored and recorded via your screen and webcamera.
We will require identification, proof of ID and education qualifications you list, if you are chosen for this project.
Please DO NOT bid if you do not meet all of the above requirements.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hi, good day! I'm from the Philippines and I'm keen to be of service. I'm totally available and willing to undergo test to prove my worth. Hoping to hear and be of service with you again.