Signup + Login Syetem - Must be OOP PHP/MySQL, MVC using PDO to Connect to the Database
This project was awarded to samkaranja for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $200 USD
I am looking to have a signup + login/logout system built for a website I will be making.
If you are new to building such systems, please do not bid as I have very high standards and will want to see example code before selecting you.
I am a PHP coder but don't have the time to create this part of the project. I am looking for VERY specific requirements including:
- The coding must all be object oriented using classes etc, no exceptions.
- It must use MVC architecture and have a proper folder structure.
- It must use PDO to connect to the MySQL database.
- It must use a modern and secure method to protect the passwords like salt or SHA1.
- The code must all be commented using proper English so I can quickly understand what you have built in the event that I need to extend it or made edits. You will also have to explain to me how it all works so that I can make changes if needed, Skype would be preferred for this.
It will require ALL of the following features:
- Registration page (Must include form validation to check that the username is available, and validate the email and confirm that the passwords match and are a minimum length):
- Password again
- Once they have submitted this, it needs to send them an link to their email address that they must click on to activate their account.
- Login Page
- Username or Email to Login
- "Keep me Signed In" Cookie option.
- Forgot password option (They enter their email address and it will send them a link to create a new password)
- Once they are logged in it needs to create a session with their username/id so I can use that in other areas of the site.
- You will need to create an example of a 'protected page' that only users that are logged in can view.
- There will need to be a page where users can change their password by entering their current password and then their new password twice. This page
also needs to allow them to update their email address.
- A logout option will also be needed that redirects them to the home page for example.
- There needs to be a simple admin user as well who can login and view a list of all the users and delete them.
If you have any doubts about your ability to fulfill ANY of the above requirements, please do not bid, I will not accept low quality code.
I would prefer someone who has Skype so we can communicate on a daily basis about the project.
Also I would prefer you develop it on my server to speed things up if possible, I can provide you with full access.
If you have any questions or want to show me examples of what you have done, feel free to message me. I will be more likely to select you if you message me and show me actual code examples, not just links to sites you have built.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online