What I need is as simple as possible quiz system, based on PHP + MySQL.
Script should work like this:
1. User enters the quiz and have first question immediately. No need for choosing the quiz, there is only one set of questions.
2. Question contains title, description and image. Below the question there is text input. User is entering his answer.
3. If answer is correct, user goes to the next question. If not - he stays in the current question and have a "wrong answer" message displayed.
4. Questions are defined in mysql - there is only one set of questions and all are shown in the same sequence (no random order).
5. Only way to get to the next question is right answer to previous one. User can't go to some other step by changing the url.
6. Please see attached file - it shows structure of html I need to have from the script. Words in "" it's what changes.
7. Current state of quiz (current question) is stored in cookies, so user may stop at some question and later continue where he finished. Also, there is a possibility to copy "save quiz" url to continue on different computer. "Save quiz url" must be different for each user but shouldn't change between the questions. Using this URL redirect user to his last question.
8. Required URL structure is [url removed, login to view][number]. But, as it's defined on point 5 - user can't cheat by changing URL. So, for example, if users answered only 3 questions, but is trying to get to the 6th, he must be redirected to question 4.
This project is only about PHP + MySQL script, no layout, design or css work needed here.
Please contact me if you have any questions! Thanks!
56 freelancers are bidding on average €161 for this job
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select us to execute this project. Regards NetzPro
I have done simple exam task before. Your requirement is fully clear to me and I can make this quiz project efficiently as per your requirement. I am ready to start. Please check the PMB.