I need a very basic script that checks converted documents from a database. It's basic php/mysql and no design is needed. Just standard html.
- Select converted documents from database where status = 0
- Show thumbnail from results. Thumbnails are clickable so the link from the database opens in new window
- Next to thumbnail is a "checked" button. Once clicked, status changes to "1". So converted document won't be listed anymore
- Next to thumbnail is a dropdown box with two emailsubjects and a "mail" button next to it.
- When clicked on "mail" button it opens textfields with a standard subject that contains the emailaddress from the database and name from the user in the mail.
- I can change the email if necessary and then hit the "email" button. It then saves this email to the "email" database.
See: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- Possibilty to search on emailaddress which lists userinfo and all converted document from the user. Each converted document has a dropdown list next to it with "paid" or "non-paid" value: [url removed, login to view]
- Possibilty to search on pageflip name: Lists user info and a "paid" or "non-paid" dropdown field which can be updated: [url removed, login to view]
Sql file for this: [url removed, login to view]
Nothing less nothing more. It must be a very basic thing, no fancy stuff. Thank you for your time!