Simple A/B test system
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $597 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a really simple system of A/B testing for Landing pages. It will be for a registration webpage, form example in this link:
[url removed, login to view]
What I need:
1. I need a manager panel to create a Test (I should be able to create as many tests as I want)
2. when creating Test, I can add pages to this Test (when adding a page, I myself will provide the URL of the added pages. This URL will be of pages that I will upload to the hosted server. For example, in a test I add a page and provide the URL like [url removed, login to view])
3. Each Test must have its own URL, and when someone access this URL, the system redirects to one of the pages attached to this project. For example: I created a Test named "Older users" and create two different pages with different layouts, uploaded them via FTP, and attached them to this Test. Then, when anyone access the URL that this Test have, the system will send to one of the two different pages, with equal proportions of redirection (If I have 2 pages attached to a test, it should redirect traffic 50% to each. If I have 3 pages attached to the Test, it should redirect 33% trafic to each of them, and so on). The purpose is to see which of it have the better conversion rate.
4. All these page will have registration forms, all of them almost like the one in this example: [url removed, login to view]
5. The system must record the submitions in a Database, identifying in it from which Test and which page it was submited
6. The forms might have one or two different fields between each page (for example, I can decide to test an extra field asking extra information and see if it descrease convertion), and the system must record this extrafields also without any need of change in core system.
7. In the manager panel, I should be able to download .CSV or .XLS files from individual tests, so I can check which one is performing better.
8. It should also record informations like how many people entered in that Test and in each page inside that test, and how many people submited the filled form.
9. I will provide a HTML example only of the page-test, and not from the manager panel. But you can use a really simple one, or a template, to do it.
10. I should be able to create new pages and upload them to have new tests, so any change you do in the HTML I provide, I will have to be able to do it again in different pages/files/layouts, and the system must still work.
Important: this is the scope of the project we have for now. Some small things might change. If this happend, we can renegociate the price, but be alert that this will happend.
If you read untill here, please write "A/B testing is important for websites!" in your Bid, otherwise we will not consider you, ok? I want to be sure you really read eveything.
The system will have to be in PHP/MySQL, and it will be hosted in AWS (we already have accont and everything we need to make it work. Just need to upload things).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online